Thursday 15 December 2011

Call sheet three


This shot is called ‘driving alone’.

It was taken by Landan Cerff


The image was captured on the 28th of November 2011, at approx.. 3:30pm

It was shot in my front garden, on my path way.


It was hard to get this shot, as I had to be lying on the floor in order to be at eye level with the figure, at the same time, this meant I could not use a tripod which would cause issues with a steady, sharp image.


For this image, I used my own life size moped in order to create the image, and a sense that the character is driving along a road, completely out the way of everything else.


I used Photoshop in order to make the character black and white.


This image is of a small figure in solitude, even though he’s on a road next to other cars and motorcycles, he is still away from them, being to the furthest point left away from everything else. It shows a person making a journey on their own. It represents how people can live their lives on their own paths, not relying on other people etc.

Then lighting was solely revolved around natural lighting which was supplied from the sun.


ISO- 100

Aperture- f/6.0

Shutter speed-1/300 to reduce image sway


Equipment


I didn’t need any equipment other than the;

Camera, Canon 550D

Tamron 300mm lens

00Gauge figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment